Friday, January 23, 2015

Wild Endurance

Fortitudine Vincimus
I’m pretty psyched to announce that I’ll be running for Wild Endurance this year. Wild Endurance is a brand new USATF racing club founded by my good friend and college teammate Josh Ferenc (Wild Neoteny). USATF has been giving me a little trouble in terms of officially signing on to the club, but I’m still going to be running for them. I’ve had an interesting couple years in terms of clubs/sponsors, but I am thrilled to be able to team up with my friends to get out there and do some epic shit. You can follow our righteousness on twitter @WildEnduranceVT.

A big thanks goes out to Untapped Maple, La Sportiva, Julbo, and Darn Tough for the support. I’d also like to thank Dirty Spokes for their continued support of my running down here in Georgia. If you’re ever in Georgia, North Carolina, or Alabama check out one of their races.

No comments:

Post a Comment