Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CX Nats

The Cyclocross National Championships where held in Asheville, NC this year, so Amanda and I jumped in the car and made the three hour drive up through the mountains to check it out. I'll have a longer post about the overall weekend, what doughnuts I ate, where I ran, etc...

For now, here's a quick video from the elite men's race. Jeremy Powers, Stephen Hyde, and Logan Owen battled for most of the race before Powers dropped the hammer with three laps to go. He was super impressive to watch in person. I was really impressed with Hyde's performance as well. He went down at least twice and kept fighting to finish second. Oh also, I was rocking my Untapped Maple hat and Ted King called me out then came rambling through the woods to take a picture. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment